Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ends and beginnings

I'm now In my final week as a college student, and it's sort of weird, but hasn't settled in yet. I found out that I received a college program internship in recreation in March, and though excited, that hasn't fully kicked in yet either. I think it may be a little different for me though, for this one, being my second program and also coming after the whirlwind which is the end of my years of education. I do, however feel very lucky to have been given a job before even finishing school, especially in this economy, but I had little doubt that I wouldn't receive it, due to my great record from my previous program, and telling them in my interview that I'd hope to stay with the company when the program is over.
I've already begun packing my things and bringing home clothes and stuff I don't need, and graduation isn't even till the 21st, but I kinda love packing. I've been ready to leave UNH for a while now, but I'll miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment