I'm bored of packing... my room is currently a death-trap of all my stuff. I still have to figure out the kitchen too. I'm hoping to get all of my stuff out by tomorrow after graduation, then it's on to sorting it out for disney at home.
This morning I had to have my car towed because I had a transmission leak... and by leak, I mean that the fluid was pouring out like it was Niagara falls! Fun fun times! so it was towed to an Aamco, and they basically told my dad that my transmission is junk, but that's what you get for a Dodge- Drips Oil Drops Grease Everywhere. so despite the value of my car being $2,000, my mother is somehow fine with paying $2,000 to replace my transmission??? But if I can still get down to FL, I'm happy. Plus, I don't think I'm ready to let that car go yet. It's been with me for six years. It's like my baby!
Besides my car today we had graduation rehearsal in the rain. It was basically all "you're gonna sit here, you're gonna line up here, and we're gonna do all this and that and blah blah blah..." so, not very eventful. After that was the lobster bake- corn, lobster, chowdah, potatoes, and beer! Oh, UNH, I love when you give us booze. I still smell like lobster.
Now to continue my attempt at packing everything... this should be interesting... perhaps I'll try the kitchen again as I sob over the last Woodchuck. I really hope they have some proper cider in FL.
No comments:
Post a Comment