Sunday, May 15, 2011
Fun fun times....
On Friday I took my one and only final to finish my semester, which was exciting! Well not the final itself, the final had no excitement... worst class ever actually, but it's done! Woot! So of course I decided to go downtown with my friends for some drinks. Well, before I even get to the bar I stepped off the curb into a divit in the road and my foot just rolled sideways, which i believe is not supposed to happen. I figured I was fine because I've done that before and still went to the bar, but of course the pain didn't go away. The next day it hurt to walk on it, which of course means it's sprained.... the week before graduation, lovely. On top of that I now have a sore throat, which probs means I have a cold. Hello vitamin C! I'm a mess. luckily my awesome boyfriend was around to help take care of me this weekend. sadly though, I'm on my own for the rest of the week.... and I've still gotta pack the rest of my things! Hopefully this heals quickly. I'm totally a champ. If I'm not better by Disney time I'll def be sucking it up; can't be weak for the mouse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment